INSTRUCTION FOR ORAL PRESENTATIONS
- Please check the technical program from the website to confirm the day and time of your presentation (http://www.optofluidics2015.org/program.html). The easiest way to locate your presentation is by searching for your abstract number.
- Refer to your session title (i.e. M1B) to determine the room assignment of your session. The third character (i.e. B) in the session title indicates which room the session will be in:
A = 1F Conference Room
B = Room 101
C = Room 103
- The Session Chairs will have your name and affiliation to use for your introduction. Please assist the Session Chair with the correct pronunciation of your name. If you want to review or add any information, please meet with the Session Chair prior to your session.
- You are REQUIRED to be present before the times listed below, to meet with the Session Chair and the Audio Visual Technician to test your laptop and answer any questions that you or they may have.
Monday, July 27
Session M1 10:10 - 12:00
Session M2 14:40 - 15:30
Session M3 10:10 - 12:00
Tuesday, June 28
Session T1 9:40 - 10:30
Session T2 10:50 - 12:10
Session T3 13:40 - 15:00
Session T4 15:25 - 16:30
Wednesday, June 29
Session W1 9:40 - 10:30
Session W2 10:55 - 12:00
- You are REQUIRED to bring your presentation on your own laptop computer. In addition to bringing your own computer, please bring your presentation on a USB flash memory stick. We recommend that you have the back-up in its original file format as well as Acrobat (i.e. pdf), which ensures the highest likelihood of compatibility with another system if needed. This will be used as a back-up in case your own computer has a problem.
- IMPORTANT - ALL laptops MUST have the sleep mode turned OFF prior to connecting to the switcher. This will save time at the podium.
- The standard connection for laptops is a VGA connection. If you do not have a VGA connection on your computer please be sure to bring an adapter.
For MAC users please make sure you are familiar with your settings to send the signal to the LCD projector. If you are not, please make sure that you meet with the AV tech prior to the session. Also be sure to bring your dongle for connecting to a VGA cable for the projector.
Reminder - For those that live outside Taiwan, please remember to bring your own power adapter. The Conference will NOT have any available.
- A laser pointer and a microphone will be provided.
- It is critical that talks are kept on time. Please remember to strictly observe and not exceed your allotted time periods.
Keynote Talk: 17 minutes for presentation and 3 minutes for questions.
Invited and Contributed Talks: of 12 minutes for presentation and 3 minutes for questions.